Friday, June 19, 2009

Ramble ramble ramble....

So, I cant sleep because someone woke me up, and now fell asleep on me. No biggie though, it aint nothing new. I got nothing else to do so thought i'd ramble ramble ramble. LA IN 5. Keep hating, Kobe deserved it. Two past nights havent been for me. Last night I found out that Nike released a AT1 legacy pack which includes the new Trainer 1 and a retro of the Chlorophyll AT1. If anyone knows me, they know im a AT1 whore. I guess this is how you og cats feel when they released all those gay ass cdps. And today, I saw the 4 rings puppet tee this morning. I searched everywhere for it, supposibly NDC was supposed to have it. I checked all AM/afternoon to see if they got it, so I thought I just missed out. Checked tonight and saw that it was sold out. -______-. A tee of the going rate of 200 on ebay? Crazy. I personally like it. So limited, Nike employees can't even get their discount. Summer has been great. I feel like im wasting time though. Im officially out of high school and now entering the real world. How fun. Congrats on your 4th chocolate chip cookie Kobe!

Photo courtesy of freshnessmag.com

No comments: